The Killers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Killers Online

The Home of The Killers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All About your dreams!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nozzballs
Dave
Dave
nozzballs

Number of posts : 266
Localisation : in the middle of no where surrounded by fog aka ireland
Registration date : 2007-05-02

All About your dreams! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2007 12:38 pm

dats wat i said 26 next month!!!!!
another freaky dream i as the girl in the mr brightside video nd i got to dance with him nd stuff but tim burton came along nd told me i was a whore nd took me away!!!!!!!!
got to be one of the weirdest ones i hav had!
Back to top Go down
Sammi.Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Sammi.Flowers

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2007 1:04 pm

Aww your not a whore Smile Tim burton doesnt no nothin i he accuses u of that Smile But hes a sweet man i hear, i doupt he would say that Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/i__own__you__
nozzballs
Dave
Dave
nozzballs

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2007 1:09 pm

i doubt it 2 but it was weird all the same!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sammi.Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Sammi.Flowers

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2007 1:11 pm

hehe yep Smile
Back to top Go down
nozzballs
Dave
Dave
nozzballs

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2007 1:05 pm

another short dream..............
i was a model in new york nd the killers were playing nd i went to see them.
i met them back stage nd dave said he wud write a song for me but for sum reason they kept calling me jenny? strange?
Back to top Go down
Sammi.Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Sammi.Flowers

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2007 3:32 pm

haha i had a dream last night and for some reason it was stormin down and i was all beaten up cuz of these evil people, and i was in las vegas (dunno why :S ) and i was all wet and tired from running (this was at night) And i just tripped and stayed on the floor getting wet. Then then 4 people with a rain coat with the hoods up came and there helped me and made me all better, Yes it was my 4 heros, Brandon, Dave, Mark And Ronnie Very Happy Yeh very random., but i got 4 dream kisses outta it Smile im gunna yet have another amazing dream tonight Smile to get me happy about sats tomorrow :S
Back to top Go down
nozzballs
Dave
Dave
nozzballs

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 10:09 am

i had a dream i was in tests nd brandon came in nd told i didnt have to do them because he cud make me a rockstar! pretty cool dream except noel gallagher was in the background on his knees singing wonderwall for sum reason??
Back to top Go down
Sammi.Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Sammi.Flowers

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 3:50 pm

AHAHAHA that woul be weird to see noel like that o.0 I had a simlair Dream, i dreamt i was in SATS and i couuldnt understand it and Brandon Came in and he took me up to Learnin Surpport (we go there if we dislexics REALLLYY cant understand it, i found it ok tho Smile ) And he helped me through it, in this dream he was well good and The Tempest Razz
Back to top Go down
haloandwings

haloandwings

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 4:36 pm

wkd! if only they wernt dreams! Razz
umm... Rolling Eyes a realy random dream i had was that we were doing this fund raiser thing in my school, and we all had to pick a famous person and put their names into the hat, and Brandon's name came out, so I got to meet him and stuff like that. The weird thing was, he was a goalie for our fund raiser o_0
So weird... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sammi.Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Sammi.Flowers

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 9:09 am

Ohhhh I had a weirder dream. I was in tutor and my tutor said that we will be having celebebs comin to vistest, and they all spilt up to go to different tutors. Guess who we got, Yep Brandy Smile I was like all exxsited and then when he finally came...it looked nothin like him!! >.< and he was english, But then it was some guy interdosin Brandon Smile (he had just started to grow a beard) and i was the first one to talk to him ofcoures. And what the celebrabs had to do was to pick a student and take them back with them for a couple of days to help make a new song. And cuz i asked soo many questions i got couzin Very Happy and plus me and sylive (whos a bitch and called me fake and shes no fan atall) are the only killer fans in my tutor Smile soo i waasss soo exicted cuz brandon offerd me a coke Smile So yeh i loved the dream, as usal Razz
Back to top Go down
nozzballs
Dave
Dave
nozzballs

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 9:46 am

ur lucky we cud understand that!
Back to top Go down
Sammi.Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Sammi.Flowers

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 12:09 pm

haha i was rushing it as i was late to go out Razz
Back to top Go down
nozzballs
Dave
Dave
nozzballs

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2007 2:55 am

i was out busking nd singing some killers songs nd they came up nd joined in very cool! we were all buskin together
it was longer but im in a hurry...................................
Back to top Go down
Sammi.Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Sammi.Flowers

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2007 3:25 am

hahah awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
Sammi.Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Sammi.Flowers

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 9:06 am

Ohh i had an amazing one last night. As it was yr 11's leavin school today (lucky basterds!!><) they throw eggs an all and they have a prom at night. ( I DID NT GET HIT!! Smile ) Soo i dreamt that i was at the prom without a date cuz i have a bf whos 1 yr above me. And soo i was guna standing around and then Brandon walked in and everyone was like omg and all the popular kids was just like tryin to get noticed (as usal:/) and he just walked passed them ignoring them and asked me to dance! xD Ronnie was busy attackin the dj to put GOOD music on Smile and Dave was for somereason sortin out his hair.....(dont ask) and mark was just eatting Razz soo yah i enjoyed that dream, as u can tell xD xD
Back to top Go down
nozzballs
Dave
Dave
nozzballs

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 9:30 am

ah COOLNESS WITH KNOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT ABOUT THE KILLERS BUT CANT REMEMBER IT!! SO PISSED OFF! Sleep
Back to top Go down
xLittleMissBrightsidex
Ronnie
Ronnie
xLittleMissBrightsidex

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 9:40 am

aww mahn that sucks!! i always do that

its amazin at the time n wen u wake up yer like "wot the hell just happend?!"

lol Razz xx
Back to top Go down
Sammi.Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Sammi.Flowers

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 2:25 pm

lol i can slightly remember when i dreamt of a woodpeacker, Peaking...o.0 I cant neva forget when i dreamt i went to school naked with just a towel on in my dream...fucking hell that scared me when i woke up Razz i thought it was real :O
Back to top Go down
xLittleMissBrightsidex
Ronnie
Ronnie
xLittleMissBrightsidex

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 1:58 pm

LMAOO!!! aww..i can immagine Razz
Back to top Go down
Sammi.Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Sammi.Flowers

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 2:42 pm

lol i was sweatin and everything, i also had a weird one when i kept dreamin that i woke up and went to school but each time some time i would dream somthing else bad but then i dreamt wakin up like 10 times then wen i atterally woke up i still thought i was dreaming Razz huge mistake
Back to top Go down
xLittleMissBrightsidex
Ronnie
Ronnie
xLittleMissBrightsidex

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 9:10 am

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
nozzballs
Dave
Dave
nozzballs

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:00 am

dreamt i was at a festival nd i was jumping around lik a maniac nd brandon asked me up on stage nd i went backstage! got to play his synthesizer but then elton john came nd took me to the airport nd i woke up!
i always have these dreams nd this weird stuff comes into them lik that elton john thing! i hav no idea y dat happened!!
Back to top Go down
Sammi.Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Brandon Flowers
Sammi.Flowers

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 4:12 pm

Awesome normaly i forget my dreams, which annoy me
Back to top Go down
nozzballs
Dave
Dave
nozzballs

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 9:30 am

my friend told me dreamcatchers work but i never tried one! it sounds like bullshit but try it ne way they look cool!
Back to top Go down
xLittleMissBrightsidex
Ronnie
Ronnie
xLittleMissBrightsidex

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2007 9:32 am

my dream catcher broke lol RazzVery Happy

dunno if it worked while it was still intact. Razz

BI xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About your dreams!   All About your dreams! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All About your dreams!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Killers Online :: Fans Hangout :: General chit-chat-